- All participants are governed by the Burnaby Skating Club (BSC), BC/YT Section, Skate Canada and City of Burnaby Arenas and other facilities Rules and Regulations. Each participant is responsible to ensure they have read the rules and regulations and will abide by them at all times.
- By registering, participants agree that they have read, acknowledge and consent to abide by the BSC Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations, and Publicity Consent and Release as determined by Skate Canada, and the Board of Directors, and as posted on the BSC website.
- BSC, its board members, coaches, and volunteers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or loss of personal belongings either on or off the ice.
- BSC is not responsible for cancellation of classes due to unavailable ice, and does not provide refunds, but will make every effort to reschedule, if at all possible. Any notices including changes in ice time will be posted on the website and notice board, when possible. We reserve the right to cancel sessions with low registrations.
- All Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children while at the arena. Do not leave your children unattended. The Club is not responsible to provide child supervision. Parents can't coach from over the boards.
- Schedule and programs subject to change or cancellation.